Deliver Top-Notch Software Performance
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
- Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
- Get priority support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Who Needs This Product
Technical compute developers: HPC software developers, domain specialists, students, and educators.
Enterprise and cloud application developers: Software developers, business analysts, and data analysts.
Modernize Code for Performance, Scalability, and Portability
- Deliver and scale forward with consistent programming for Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions.
- Find high-impact, but under-optimized loops using the Roofline analysis in Intel® Advisor.
- Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and initial C++ 2017 (in draft)
- Full Fortran 2008 and initial Fortran 2015 (in draft)
- Python 2.7 and 3.6
- Initial OpenMP* 5.0 (in draft)
- Visual Studio* 2017 integration
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using a combined performance snapshot for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
- Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python* via APT GET, YUM, and Conda*.
- Immediately use new, broader redistribution rights for Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Choose the Version That’s Right for You