solidThinking Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers to model, simulate and optimize multi-disciplinary systems. By leveraging model based development, ensure that all design requirements are successfully met while also identifying system level problems early in the design process.
Activate 2017 provides the best-in-class, modern user experience including:
- Model based development of hybrid systems
- Hierarchical, parameterized multi-disciplinary modeling environment
- Ability to mix signal-based and physical (Modelica) components in the same diagram
- Easily extensible, built-in block libraries including library management
- Model exchange or co-simulation through the Functional Mock-Up interface
- State-of-the-art co-simulation with multi-body dynamics
- Ease of compiling models into executable code
BENEFITS OF SOLIDTHINKING ACTIVATE
Improve Mechatronics System Performance
Simulate and improve the dynamic behavior of any multi-disciplinary system using Activate. Activate makes it easy to model, simulate and validate smart systems where users can incorporate functions of sensing, actuation and control coming from diverse components such as Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics and Controls
Efficiently Design For Robustness
Model based development using Activate provides an efficient approach for establishing a common framework for communication throughout the design process. Perform what-if analyses at the system level to quickly test several designs and investigate the interactions of all components in a system
Gain Functional Insight Early
Identify system level issues at the concept design stage. Simply drag and drop blocks that specify the functional definition of the system and provide directional insight. Simulate the model within seconds!