solidThinking Compose provides engineers, scientists, and product creators with a high level, matrix-based language as well as an interactive & unified programming environment for all types of math operations.
Whether you’re looking to solve matrix analysis, differential equations, perform signal analysis or robustly study control design, Compose not only offers its users a modern, comprehensive set of tools to enable rapid development, but also offers a powerful engine and an interactive debugging environment for streamlined troubleshooting.
Compose 2017 provides a best-in-class, modern user experience including:
- High-level matrix-based interpreted language for numerical computing
- Integrated development environment for authoring and debugging all types of math, including multi-language support
- Algorithm development
- Language compatible with industry standards
- Built-in connectivity to pre/post-process Engineering and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) data
- Extensive math libraries:
- Statistical data analysis & visualization
- Matrix analysis & number theory
- Signal processing
- Interactive 2D & 3D plotting
- Differential equations
- Interactive command line interface
- Batch oriented language
BENFITS OF SOLIDTHINKING COMPOSE
One Product For All Types Of Math
The base product provides all the math functionality. No need to purchase any additional toolboxes for signal analysis, control design, robust design, etc.
Develop Algorithms Rapidly
A comprehensive toolset for rapid development of custom numerical code. Develop solutions faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages such as C/C++
Robust Design Exploration & Verification
Compose’s Open Matrix Language (OML) is incredibly easy-to-use and compatible with Industry standard numerical math languages (eg: Octave). The Interactive Development Environment (IDE) lets you quickly debug code for streamlined troubleshooting of errors.